WATERPROOF 8" Danner® Workman GORE - TEX® 400 - gram Non - metallic Toe Work Boots. Consistent comfort and support, through the rain, cold and crud.
Strong, sturdy and reliable... even when the temps dip below bearable. That's the waterproof, insulated Danner® Workman in a nutshell. Featuring a rich full-grain leather upper, triple stitching and the Vibram® Dri Ice outsole made for superior traction in extreme cold, it's the ideal Work Boot for less-than-ideal conditions.Weather be darned:
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- 400 grams of Thinsulate Insulation offer lightweight warmth for those needing protection in cold climates
- Danner's rich, full-grain leather gives comfort and superior durability on the job site
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot
- Fatigue Fighter insoles are deeply padded for all day comfort and arch support
- Vibram Dri-Ice compound and Maltese Cross Blocker outsole pattern provides all the rugged durability you'd expect of Danner with a scientifically blended rubber compound for superior traction on ice and extreme cold conditions
- Steel shank
- Non-metallic toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11M I / 75 C / 75 electrical hazard standards
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels
- 8" h. 39 ozs. each. Repairable. Imported.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.
Insulation Work Boots, Non-metallic Toe