You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $53.99 Non-Member $59.99
- Buyer's Club $10.79 Non-Member $11.99
- Buyer's Club $58.49 Non-Member $64.99
- Details & Specs
WATERPROOF 8" Danner® Desert TFX® Rough Out GTX® Non - metallic Safety Toe Military Boots. Fast, light and strong... and cool in hot pursuit.
Designed for agility and breathability in hot, desert-like conditions. Danner®'s Desert TFX® Rough Out GTX® Boot features the Dri-Lex® liner, made to neutralize the effects of hot temps with quick-drying, easy-breathing wear. Because, you see, dry feet are more than just a comfort thing... they're a safety and performance thing. The blisters, sores, calluses, fungal infection that come with hot, sweaty feet can really hinder a mission.
In addition to the Dri-Lex liner, quick-drying, breathable leather / nylon uppers play a big part in helping you avoid the "hot foot", too (along with being tougher than sin). And where the "rubber meets the road", the lightweight TFX outsole provides rugged, aggressive traction, ensuring you're able to mobilize with confidence on just about any terrain. Approved for optional wear for the U.S. Army per AR670-1.Ground support:
- Dri-Lex lining... completely breathable, resists odor and mildew in hot weather
- Rough out leather / 1,000-denier nylon upper offers serious protection, mildew resistance and breathability hot weather conditions
- TERRA FORCE X platform provides lightweight, durable traction, heel-to-toe energy transfer, side support to enhance maneuverability, and protection from arch overwork and fatigue
- Sleek, low volume profile with ample toe room provides serious support and comfort
- Speed lace system for a quick, secure fit
- Approach TFX lightweight outsole provides improved acceleration, downhill braking, and side hill traction. Beveled lugs prevent debris build-up
- Pro-Tec non-metallic safety toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-05 M 1 / 75 C / 75 EH standards
- Supportive nylon shank
- 8" h. 56 ozs. each.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.
Non-metallic Safety Toe Military Boots, Tan
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips