You May Also Like
Buyer's Club $71.99 Non-Member $79.99
Buyer's Club $10.79 Non-Member $11.99
Buyer's Club $89.99 Non-Member $99.99
- Details & Specs
Men's Danner® Marine Warm - weather Steel Toe Military Boots. Built by hand to serve those who serve us.
Made in the USA and U.S.M.C.-certified. Constructed with rough-out full-grain leather for toughness, and a Vibram® Sierra outsole for comfort. Dri-Lex® lining ensures rapid drying and air exchange to mitigate hot weather. The boots lace to the toe for better fit and support, and Danner's famous stitchdown construction gives a more stable platform and superior durability.
The steel toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-05 I/75 C/75 EH standards. Your mission may change day-by-day, but Danner's always remains the same: providing you with the best footwear around by finding out what folks like you demand, and then giving you more.Handmade, one by one, in Portland, Oregon:
- Rough out, full-grain leather upper offers serious protection and toughness and is designed specifically for hot weather conditions, providing mildew resistance, breathability, and low water absorption
- 1000-denier nylon upper material is extremely resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs, improves breathability, and dries quickly
- Dri-Lex liner keeps your feet cool, dry, and comfortable in hot weather
- Vibram 1276 Sierra Olive outsole's specific design and placement of multi-directional lugs offer maximum traction and stability over various terrains, including wet and cold conditions
- Stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot
- Steel toe meets ASTM standard certification
- Speed lace system for easy on and off
- Eagle, Globe and Anchor emblem and approval by the USMC for optional wear
- 8" of support and stability
- 37 ozs. each.
State Size, as available in Shopping Cart. Order ONLINE Today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips