8" Chippewa® Steel Toe Electrical Hazard IQ Logger Work Boots
Why "IQ" Steel Toe Work Boots? The name actually doesn't have anything to do with this Pair's intelligence level, though wearing them does speak volumes about yours. Chippewa®'s IQ, or "Industrial Quality", Steel Toe Work Boots prepare your feet for just about anything a jobsite can throw your way.Here's how:
- Steel toe work boots have heavily-oiled leather uppers repel water and the elements... ASTM-certified steel toe
- Electrical hazard protection
- Breathable, abrasion-resistant nylon lining keep your boots cool
- Flexwelt® insole offers arch support, air ventilation channels for dry, easy-breathing feet and a flex groove for ease of movement
- Removable cushion orthotic insert for optional comfort levels
- Chippewa IQ rubber outsoles provide terrific traction and durability
- Goodyear PVC storm welt adds to boot durability, allows soles to be completely replaceable and further shields your feet from the elements
- 8" h., 40 ozs. each. Bark.
State Size, as available in Shopping Cart. Order ONLINE Today!