You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $215.99 Non-Member $239.99
- Non-Member $164.99
- Buyer's Club $161.99 Non-Member $179.99
- Buyer's Club $107.99 Non-Member $119.99
- Buyer's Club $44.99 Non-Member $49.99
- Buyer's Club $31.49 Non-Member $34.99
- Details & Specs
Lumberjack tough: Men's 8" Chippewa Plain Toe Logger Work Boots with 400 - grams ThinsulateTM Ultra Insulation Handcrafted quality. No shortcuts, no half - measures.
That's what sets Chippewa® apart. Since 1901 they've been creating footwear based on simple, fundamental rules. Most notably, using only the best materials, the best construction techniques and the most innovative technology. The result?
Integrity-rich Work Boots with a work ethic you can count on, day-in, day-out. This Pair of work boots for men in particular brings to the jobsite unparalleled protection, cushioned comfort and slip-resistant stability to keep you focused on the task at hand. With a century-long resume of churning out only the best, why even bother with the rest?Legendary mens footwear for hire:
- Work boots for men built with heavily-oiled leather uppers repel water and the elements
- 400 grams Thinsulate Ultra Insulation for chill-killing insulated boots
- Brushed ruby Nylex lining for dry, easy-breathing, comfy work boots
- Texon insole wicks moisture away from the foot to keep as dry as possible... anti-microbial properties prevent bacteria growth too
- Work boots made with removable, anti-microbial, machine-washable body cushion orthopedic insole is biomechanically engineered for maximum comfort and protection
- Goodyear welt adds to work boot durability and allows soles to be completely replaceable
- Vibram Yellow Plug outsoles with Hi-Tech tread designs... giving you the most traction combined with best durability. Period
- 8" h., 34 ozs. each. Redwood.
State Size, as available in Shopping Cart.
$17.00 on this item!
ThinsulateTM Ultra Insulation, Redwood
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips