You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $35.19 Non-Member $39.09
- Buyer's Club $53.99 Non-Member $59.99
- Buyer's Club $32.49 Non-Member $36.09
- Details & Specs
16" LaCrosse® 200 - gram LongwallTM GTX Lace - up Work Boots Exactly what you demand from on - the - job work boots.
That's because before they set out to make LongwallTM GTX Lace-up Work Boots, the folks at LaCrosse® asked what you wanted in a work boot. OK, maybe not you personally , but plenty of your peers in the field. Underground miners, to be exact.
Though, the benefits of waterproof / breathable construction, metatarsal guard / safety toe protection and puncture-resistant midsoles extend far beyond the mine. And no doubt their foot-friendly, shock-absorbing comfort is welcome no matter where you work boots are needed.For the rigors of your worksite:
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your work boots dry and comfortable... even in extreme conditions
- 200 grams of Thinsulate Insulation offer lightweight warmth for those needing protection in cold climates
- Triple-stitched heavy duty 2.0 mm full-grain leather upper gives these work boots maximum durability and water resistance
- Stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot
- Knurled rubber rand at the forefoot and heel for added protection and abrasion-resistance
- Reflective paneling for safety
- Vibram® 1276 outsole is specifically designed for comfort and durability the heel provides lightweight comfort as well as superb shock absorption the compound guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces
- Fiberglass shank adds stability
- Non-metallic toe, Flex-Shield II midsole and floating MetFlex metatarsal guard all resist the transfer of heat and cold and all meets or exceeds ASTM F 2413 M 1/75 C/75 Mt/75 EH PR. Electrical hazard footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels
- 16" h., 53 ozs. each. Imported.
State Size, as available in Shopping Cart.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips