You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Men's 12" Chippewa® Pitstop® Wellingtons. Handmade in the U.S.A. with cutting edge techniques and the finest materials available.
Wonder what a century-long commitment to excellence looks like? Wonder no more. Since 1901, the folks at Chippewa® have forgone mass production (and the extra dough that goes along with it) for superior hand-made construction that lasts.
Sure, a lot of boots may look good, but Chippewa's unwavering commitment to quality means this American-made pair actually walks the walk to go along with the unbeatable style. Timeless looks are paired with modern technology and proven materials for the ultimate in comfort and protection...... take a look:
- Ultra durable leather uppers to withstand the toughest of situations
- Fully leather lined for additional comfort
- Goodyear welt construction adds durability and repairability to the mix... boots are stitched not glued, meaning that the soles are completely replaceable
- Shock-absorbing Texon® insole and removable cushioned orthotic insert
- Mini lug Vibram® outsole... Yellow Plug soles offer the highest level of oil resistance
- 12" h., 34 ozs. each. Made in the USA. Color: briar.
State Size, as available in Shopping Cart. Treat your feet to American-made excellence!
Order ONLINE Now!
$25.00 on this item!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips