Every minute counts when it comes to a major cut. Turn to Medi-CanTM for your field emergency needs. CeloxTM clots blood within 1 minute for minor wounds and within 3 minutes for major arterial bleeding. Celox granules form a hemostatic gel plug in the wound to prevent blood loss, providing you with critical care while waiting for help. Packaged inside an airtight, heavy-duty canister that's water-tight tested down to 10'. Canister features Glow Cross for high visibility in the dark.
- Treatment for bleeding from lacerations, abrasions, cuts and minor wounds
- CeloxTM granules form a hemostatic gel plug in wound to prevent blood loss
- CeloxTM is used in major hospitals and by police & U.S. Military
- Packaged in airtight metal case for storage and organization
- Easy-to-use pre-packed treatments
- Wound Cleanser 4 oz.
- 12 Antiseptic Towelettes
- 3 CeloxTM Wound Care Granules
- 1 CeloxTM Instruction Guide
- 2 Nosebleed Plugs
- 1 Sterile Burn Dressing 4" x 4"
- 4 Aspirin Tables
- 4 Non-Aspirin Tablets
- 2 Tourniquets
- 2 Sterile Trauma Pads 5" x 9"
- 2 Triangular Bandages 40" x 40" x 56"
- 1 Hypoallergenic Tape 1" x 10 yd
- 10 Adhesive Bandages 2" x 4"
- 4 Nitrile Gloves
- 1 Stainless Steel Scissors
- 1 Emergency Thermal Blanket
- 1 Biohazard Trash bag