Martin Archery® Saber Compound Bow. Built right, priced right.
The Saber is built for solid durability, competitive speed and spot-on accuracy. In fact, when you consider all the features built into the Saber, you might be surprised that it doesn't cost a whole heckuva lot more!Feature packed value:
- Acu-Trak cam... smooth, quiet, no vibration
- HammerHead bowstrings... no stretch or peep rotation
- PowerTough Limbs ensure durability, accuracy
- Magnesium riser
- Thermal V leather-backed grip for a comfortable, confident grip in any temp
- Torque-reducing cable guard for straight cam alignment and less overall bow torque at full draw
- VEM (Vibration Escape Module) cancels out riser vibration
- Quick-lock stabilizer mount with integrated quick disconnect system uses durable steel threads to provide quick, easy and consistent stabilizer mounting and unmounting
- Silent Hunter arrow shelf silences arrow noise
- Speed 315-320 FPS (70#, 30", 350 gr.)
- Let-off: 80% (adjustable)
- Draw weight 50#, 60#, 70#
- Draw length 25" to 30"
- Brace height 7"
- Weight 3 1/ 2 lbs.
- Axle length: 32 1 / 4 "
- Next G1&trade camo.
Buyer's Club at checkout and
instantly SAVE $30.00 on this item!