Martin Archery® Pantera Compound Bow. Lean mean hunting machine.
A lightweight frame, silky draw and smoking speed! The Pantera is an aggressive Hunting Bow with all the features to get the job done. Like the torque-reducing cable guard, which not only cancels limb torque and cam lean, but also mounts the SOS (String Oscillation Suppressor) for vibration cancellation. PowerTough limbs add a high-level of durability and reliability. And with Next G1TM camo from head to toe, this good looking Bow quickly disappears in its proper surroundings.More:
- Acu-Trak cam... smooth, quiet, no vibration
- HammerHead bowstrings... no stretch or peep rotation
- PowerTough Limbs ensure durability, accuracy
- CNC-machined solid block aluminum riser
- Thermal V leather-backed grip for a comfortable, confident grip in any temp
- Torque-reducing cable guard for straight cam alignment and less overall bow torque at full draw
- TSOS (String Oscillation Suppressor) stymies string oscillation after the shot
- VEM (Vibration Escape Module) cancels out riser vibration
- Roto Cup pivoting limb system provides a full 15-lbs. of draw weight adjustment
- Silent Hunter arrow shelf silences arrow noise
- 315-320 FPS (70#, 30", 350 gr.)
- Let-off: 80% (adjustable)
- Draw weight 50#, 60#, 70#
- Draw length 26" to 31"
- Brace height 7 1/ 4 " *
- Weight 3 1 / 2 lbs.
- Axle length 32 1/ 4 ".
Pick Right or Left Hand, then
State Draw Weight, as available in the Shopping Cart.