You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Martin Archery® Onza 3 Compound Bow. Shoot it to believe it.
Raw striking power! Built around a riser bridged for balance and strength, this Onza 3's speed is no less than amazing, which makes its control and stability that much more impressive. The Onza 3 comes equipped with a lengthy list of features like PowerTough limbs to ensure durability and accuracy and Nitro Hybrid cams that deliver the quality performance serious archers demand. You might think it's impossible for a Bow this fast to be so easy to shoot... well, upgrade to the Onza 3 and see for yourself!More:
- Nitro Cams... fast, quiet, no vibration
- HammerHead bowstrings... no stretch or peep rotation
- CNC-machined solid block aluminum riser
- Saddleback thermal grip for a comfortable, confident grip in all temps
- Torque-reducing cable guard for straight cam alignment and less overall bow torque at full draw
- String oscillation suppressor immediately stops string oscillation after the shot
- VEM (Vibration Escape Module) cancels out riser vibration
- Roto Cup pivoting limb system provides a full 15-lbs. of draw weight adjustment
- Quick-lock stabilizer mount with integrated quick disconnect system uses durable steel threads to provide quick, easy and consistent stabilizer mounting and unmounting
- Silent Hunter arrow shelf silences arrow noise
- 330-340 FPS (70#, 30", 350 gr.)
- Let-off: 80% (adjustable)
- Draw weight 50#, 60#, 70#
- Draw length 27 1 / 2 " to 30 1 / 2 "
- Brace height 7 1/ 4 " *
- Weight 4 lbs.
- Axle length 33 1/ 4 "
- Next G1&trade camo.
Pick Right or Left Hand, then
State Draw Weight, as available in the Shopping Cart.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips