Martin Archery® Leopard Compound Bow. This little bow delivers BIG performance!
Many archers struggle to find a bow that will fit a shorter draw length. Then when they find one, getting decent performance is a whole different story. Here's your answer. Featuring a whole new riser design, with a slim, narrow grip for reduced riser torque, the Leopard doesn't lack. Other performance-enhancing features such as the innovative torque-reducing cable guard and durable, accurate PowerTough limbs (to name a few) make this Compound Bow one of the best in its class.Experience the difference:
- Acu-Trak cam... smooth, quiet, no vibration
- HammerHead bowstrings... no stretch or peep rotation
- PowerTough Limbs ensure durability, accuracy
- CNC-machined solid block aluminum riser
- Saddleback thermal grip for a comfortable, confident grip in all temps
- Torque-reducing cable guard for straight cam alignment and less overall bow torque at full draw
- VEM (Vibration Escape Module) cancels out riser vibration
- Roto Cup pivoting limb system provides a full 15-lbs. of draw weight adjustment
- Quick-lock stabilizer mount with integrated quick disconnect system uses durable steel threads to provide quick, easy and consistent stabilizer mounting and unmounting
- Silent Hunter arrow shelf silences arrow noise
- 282-287 FPS (50#, 26", 250 gr.)
- Let-off 80% (adjustable)
- Draw weight: 40#, 50#, 60#
- Draw length: 21" to 26"
- Brace height 7" *
- Weight: 3 1 / 2 lbs.
- Axle length 30"
- Next G1&trade camo.
Pick Right or Left Hand, then
State Draw Weight, as available in the Shopping Cart.