Marcum® LX-6s Digital Sonar System 6" LCD Dual Beam. Welcome to the Digital Age of ice-fishing excellence.
Ease of use. Bright colors. Intuitive controls. A true breakthrough in "big picture" ice sonar, the LX-6s Sonar System delivers an incredible interactive ice fishing experience in a panoramic LCD package.
Use the intuitive touch controls to customize the display to your liking, with color palettes and sensitivity levels of your choosing. Dynamic screen views include Water Column Vertical, Vertical Zoom, Flasher Dial, Traditional Widescreen Graph and all combinations.
Further customize on-screen dashboard information, including digital depth, battery voltage and interference rejection (IR). Marcum®'s intelligently managed sonar engine pumps out 4800-watts PtP, with TrueTimeTM high-speed display response and screen refresh - delivering cleaner, faster imaging.
Bottom line: the LX-6s delivers the digital fish-finding goods with all the stuff serious anglers expect. Catch more fish? You bet you will.
- 4 user-selectable color palettes
- Customizable "dashboard" displays digital depth, battery voltage, range, gain, interference rejection, target adjust
- Solid 3/4" target separations
- Patented infinitely adjustable zoom and bottom-lock zoom
- Patented 12-level interference rejection clears the clutter from nearby sonars
- LCD windows display "water column vertical," vertical zoom, flasher-dial and traditional widescreen graph displays
- Industry-exclusive Sonar Footprint technology displays area of bottom coverage at any depth, with either 8° or 20° transducer cone angles (for example, the 20° setting at 32 ft. depth would show you an 11.3 ft. "footprint diameter")
- Adjustable night-visible backlight
- Adjustable scroll / ping rate
- Target adjust image magnifier
- Upgradeable via USB port
- Made in the USA with US and imported components
- Power: 4,800 watts peak-to-peak (600 watts RMS)
- Display: 6" color LCD (640 x 480)
- Transducer: Switchable 8° / 20°
- Target separation: 3/4"
What's in the box:
- LX-6s System
- Switchable 8° / 20° transducer with 8' cable
- Rechargeable 12-volt 9-amp battery
- Battery charger
- Snowshield faceplate
- Padded soft pack.