You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $24.98 Non-Member $26.29
- Buyer's Club $17.57 Non-Member $18.49
- Buyer's Club $19.37 Non-Member $20.39
- Buyer's Club $21.37 Non-Member $22.49
- Buyer's Club $106.39 Non-Member $111.99
- Buyer's Club $23.08 Non-Member $24.29
- Buyer's Club $19.56 Non-Member $20.59
- Buyer's Club $18.52 Non-Member $19.49
- Buyer's Club $65.59 Non-Member $68.99
- Buyer's Club $61.74 Non-Member $64.99
- Buyer's Club $13.10 Non-Member $13.79
- Buyer's Club $10.92 Non-Member $11.49
- Details & Specs
Magtech® Guardian GoldTM Handgun Ammo.
Since 1926, Magtech® has manufactured its own components, bringing their customers full quality control over every stage of the manufacturing process as well as the final product. For over 80 years, Magtech has been dedicated to manufacturing and marketing top quality ammunition products throughout the world.
The Magtech brand name is commercially recognized internationally and sold in more than 50 countries worldwide. The main objective at Magtech is to provide shooting enthusiasts with absolutely reliable, totally affordable ammunition, round after round.
Magtech pistol ammunition is designed, constructed, and tested in one of the largest and most modern small arms manufacturing facilities in the world. Only the highest quality materials, cutting-edge manufacturing techniques, and state-of-the-art equipment are used to deliver exceptional standards. Tough quality control standards along with tight manufacturing tolerances on most products in accordance with SAAMI, CIP, NATO, or US Mil. technical specifications ensure reliability, consistency and safety.
Thanks to its tremendous stopping power, deep penetration, awesome mushrooming and dead-on accuracy, Guardian Gold id fast-becoming a favorite among those seeking reliable, affordable personal protection. The reliability of Guardian Gold ammunition is a result of extensive quality control.
Each phase of the loading process undergoes a thorough inspection, with the final inspection using a sophisticated electronic measurement system to determine correct chamber feeding. Over 20 national police agencies and countless local agencies throughout the world depend on Magtech products for their training and service ammunition. All Magtech ammunition is loaded to SAAMI and CIP specifications. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer-primed, reloadable brass cases.
- Caliber: .45 GAP Ammo
- Bullet Style: JHP (Jacketed Hollow-Point)
- Bullet Weight Grain: 185
- Muzzle Velocity (F.P.S.): 984
- Muzzle Energy (ft.-lbs.): 398.
Stock up now on these value loads!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips