The simplest solution is often best. Especially when it comes from Magpul®. Replace the old-school wood stock on your Remington® 700 with this rugged, adjustable Magpul® Hunter 700 Stock for Remington® 700 Short Action rifles. It's compatible with all standard Remington® 700 pattern short action rifles with stock Remington® hinged floorplate (right-hand receivers only) and accepts all factory Remington® barrels, including aftermarket profiles up to a Medium Palma (0.920" dia. 5.50" forward of the breech).
No bedding is required, making the Magpul® Hunter 700 Stock a true "drop-in" solution. Plus, M-LOKTM slots on forend, sides and bottom allow for easy attachment of accessories and slings.
- Reinforced polymer shell with Type III hard anodized, machine finished, A380 cast aluminum V-bedding block
- Tapered Beam design provides good rigidity through forend and will free-float compatible barrels
- Accepts ALL factory Remington barrels including VTR triangular barrel contours
- Can be upgraded to receive removable AICS-spec short action magazines (5.56x45 or 7.62x51 pattern)
- Accepts factory and most aftermarket triggers
- M-LOKTM slots on forend sides and bottom for a wide variety of accessory and sling mounting options
- Three dimpled drill points to install optional standard swivel studs (#10-32 x 3/8" long dome stud)
- Left and right rear 1-1/4" Footman's Loops
- Rubber recoil butt-pad
- Adjustable LOP from 13.0"-15.0" with included 0.50" spacers
- Pre-fitted with 0.25" riser. Compatible with Magpul® Cheek Riser Kit for comb height adjustment
- Made in USA