Rugged and ruthless, made for the demands of military personnel serving in desert environments. Featuring full grain and denier nylon uppers, these durable army boots keep feet dry and comfortable in arid climates. A removable M-P.A.C.T memory foam sockliner and EVA midsole team up for added comfort that you'll appreciate -- especially after a full day on your feet.
Coyote Stealth Force Military Boots meet DA Pam AR 670-1 guidelines for optional wear in the US armed forces.
- Full-grain suede leather and nylon uppers are super-tough yet lightweight
- Scratch-resistant and airport safe non-metal, anti-glare hardware lacing system
- Coats Barbour anti-fraying stitching thread
- Cambrelle durable moisture-wicking comfort lining
- M-P.A.C.T. memory foam sockliner and EVA midsole for comfort
- ASTM rated Electrical Hazard (EH) protection
- X-Traction outsole: griping for wet surfaces, arch support, fence-gripping toe
- AgionTM antimicrobial treatment to control odors
- Meets DA Pam AR 670-1 guidelines for optional wear
- Each approx. 8"h.