Magnum® Canvas Wall Tents. Put a thick skinned protection between you and the cold, cruel world... built-to-last 12-oz. army Duck Canvas.
Now here's a tent you can really depend on. The Magnum is the toughest, most complete wall tent you will ever own.
Unlike other tents in 10-oz. canvas, Magnums are built to last from a 12-oz. preshrunk army duck that's fire and marine treated using a dry treatment that has no odor, doesn't collect dirt, and allows the canvas to breathe naturally. Tent details:
- 12-oz. preshrunk army duck canvas is water and mildew resistant plus meets CPAI 84 fire retardant standards... 12-oz. canvas adds extra insulation and protection from the elements
- Roomy 5 ft sidewalls
- Built to last: all seams are folded and double stitched, reinforce corners and ridge plus wall bottoms and eaves are reinforced with nylon webbing
- 10" vinyl sod cloth along bottom walls can be buried in the ground to seal the tent to critters
- Zippered door with buckled storm door plus zippered screen door
- Large 24 x 36" screened window on back wall
- Fiberglass stove pipe jack with cover
- Includes eve ropes, steel tent stakes and oversized canvas tent bag.
Order ONLINE Today!
Please Note: This is a Heavy / Bulky item. $45.00 for heavy / bulky shipping and handling will be charged in addition to regular shipping and handling.