You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $6.29 Non-Member $6.99
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $19.79 Non-Member $21.99
- Details & Specs
M1889 Vetterli Rifle... own a piece of history!
At the time of their introduction in 1869, the Vetterli Rifles were the most advanced military rifles in Europe. Designed by Johann-Friedrich Vetterli, they were the first repeating rifle to use self-cocking action. They also borrowed the extremely successful tubular magazine first introduced by the famous Winchester® Model 1866.
In the hands of a trained operator, the Vetterli could fire 21 rounds per minute! These particular Rifles were used by the Swiss Army up until 1890. A real piece of history you can take out to the range and enjoy. Here is your chance to add a firearm over 124 years old to your collection.Genuine military collectible:
- Handsome full-length stock, rounded front barrel band
- Ready to fire
- Chambered in 10.4x38 (.41) Swiss rimfire
- 4 groove, RH twist, 1 in 31.9"
- 10mm caliber
- Bolt action, repeating
- Internal cocking bolt spring
- 12-rd. capacity (1-round tubular magazine +1 in the cartridge elevator)
- 1,425 F.P.S. velocity
- Improved iron sights
- 33 1/2" barrel
- Under-barrel cleaning rod. Measures 52"l. overall, weighs 10 lbs., 6 ozs.
Condition: all Rifles are in good / very good shape. Order ONLINE Today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips