You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Luna Optics® LN-EMG1-PRO Gen-2+ Elite Pro Mini Night Vision 1X Monocular / Goggle.
Professional-quality Gen-2+ Night Vision Optics, the best in edge-to-edge clarity for surveillance, law enforcement and more! Built to military specifications, this is a true tactical unit fit for real-world use. The Elite Pro comes with an array of advanced features, like automatic brightness control to prevent eye strain, an invisible 905 nm IR illuminator for close-distance reading, and a special tactical switch that prevents accidental activation.
Included are comfortable head-mask with chin retention, and a padded multi-compartment carry case, as well as mounting adapter brackets for attaching optional IR illuminators and mounting the unit behind holographic sights. And don't forget to check out the optional accessories below... For long-range targeting in complete darkness, add the optional Extended Range IR Illuminator for targeting up to 652 ft. If you'd like to mount the Monocular to your rifle scope, check out the Scope Mounting System that works with almost any scope.Details:
- 1X magnification, 27 mm objective size
- Top-grade, high-resolution Gen 2+ intensifier tube, plus multi-element optics with super-close focusing
- Includes head-mask with flip-up, plus mounting brackets for IR illuminators
- All-aluminum lightweight, waterproof, shockproof body
- Max. viewing distance: 587 ft.
- Super-wide 38° field-of-view
- Focusing distance: 10" to infinity
- Special tactical switch prevents IR illuminator from accidentally activating
- Long eye relief and removable rubber eyecup allows comfortable viewing with eyeglasses
- Automatic brightness control prevents eye strain and damage to internal components due to bright light
- Will accept a Luna Optics® 4X magnifier (not included)
- Built-in 905 nm IR illuminator and automatic gain control
- Measures 5 1/4 x 2 x 2 3/4" w. weighs 12 ozs.
- Runs for 36 hours on just 1 x 3V lithium battery (included).
Order ONLINE Today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips