Luna Optics Aviator-Style Dual Bridge System for PVS14 Monoculars is maximum versatility and adaptability when the lights go out!
Make your PVS-14 monoculars adaptable for any mission, any application with maximum flexibility and redundancy! The Dual Tube Mount System bridges together two PVS-14 monoculars so you get all the benefits of a stereoscopic binocular configuration for a helmet-mounted system plus the ability to flip one unit up and out of the way or to quick-release either individual unit for use in tight spaces, on top of your weapon or even to hand off to a battle buddy when their system goes down. Even better, the unique "bat wing" folding style means the entire unit folds further back on top of the helmet to move the center of gravity father back for less neck strain.Let's shed some light on the details:
- Rugged aluminum construction mounts and standard PVS-14 units
- Either PVS-14 can be detached from the dual tube mounting system... quickly detach one PVS-14 to be used as a force multiplier or you can weapon mount the unit behind any NV compatible Aimpoint or EOTech
- Adjustable design allows very tight interpupillary adjustment and stays in collimation regardless of how often you detach either unit
- "Batwing" folding system moves the center of gravity farther back than any other dual tube night vision system for more comfort while mounted
- Murphy's Law ready: Unlike a dedicated PVS-15 system, dual PVS-14s give you two separate power supplies, decreasing the potential for complete system failure. Field-swapping a broken device for an operable one requires just a few moments and an Allen wrench
- Compatible with all Wilcox and Norotos dovetail helmet mounts and does not interfere with the installation of the D-Loc PVS-14 weapon mount
- Approx 5 ozs.