Here's the elite Swiss timepiece that made Luminox famous. Its self-powered illumination system of micro gas capsules glows brightly and continuously for 25 years. No button to push (especially nice when wearing gloves). No charging. Perfect for low-light or no-light precision time telling. As used by the U.S. Military on covert missions, this formidable timepiece tops them all.
- Precise Swiss quartz movement for accurate timekeeping
- Black hour, minute and second hands with Luminox light technology for a bright glow in darkness
- Date window
- Unidirectional bezel with 5-minute increment markings
- Attractive but masculine Black dial with Olive markings
- Water resistant to 660'
- Durable mineral crystal
- PC carbon reinforced case and caseback
- Tough Black polyurethane strap with buckle