You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $269.99 Non-Member $299.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $22.49 Non-Member $24.99
- Details & Specs
Time for a new watch? Forget about department store timepieces. They're a dime a dozen, and they don't last. If you're ready for a serious timepiece that's built to last and designed to perform in all conditions, choose this Retired Luminox Navy SEAL Colomark Chronograph.
This is Swiss-made excellence, complete with Swiss movement, solid 316L stainless steel case, 200M water resistance and the legendary, 25-year continuous glow of gas-filled hands and markers.
Recently retired, this model is certain to be highly coveted by collectors... and at this price, our small quantity will sell out quickly. Don't miss out! Act now and own this suburb timepiece for hundreds less than original retail!
- Precision Swiss quartz chronograph movement
- 44mm stainless steel case
- Stainless steel screw-down caseback
- Unidirectional bezel with 5-minute increment markings
- Date window at 4 o'clock
- Luminox Light Technology with gas-filled tubes on hands and markers glows continuously for up to 25 years
- Scratch-resistant mineral crystal
- Screw-down crown with crown protector
- Durable polyurethane strap with stainless steel buckle
- 660' water resistance (200M)
- Weighs 4 ozs.
Order now!Key Specifications
- Item number: 640761
- Materials: Quartz movement, stainless steel case
- Water resistant: 660'
- Weight: 4 ozs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips