You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $712.49 Non-Member $749.99
- Buyer's Club $788.49 Non-Member $829.99
- Buyer's Club $759.99 Non-Member $799.99
- Buyer's Club $199.49 Non-Member $209.99
- Buyer's Club $550.99 Non-Member $579.99
Anderson Predator AR-15, Semi-Automatic, 5.56 NATO/.223 Remington, 24" Stainless Barrel, 30+1 RoundsBuyer's Club $664.99 Non-Member $699.99
- Details & Specs
- Model: HERW62602
After an absence of 100 years from rifle-making, Webley & Scott has the great pleasure in announcing the new Webley & Scott Empire Rifle. Produced using the latest technology, the Empire shares all the traditional qualities of those now-prized rifles from 100 years ago.
The action and barrel are made by Howa. Howa's cold hammer-forging process produces reliable accuracy, and because each barrel is free-floated, shot-to-shot accuracy is a sure thing. The action is pillar-bedded, ensuring perfect metal-to-metal contact between the action and the bottom metal. Finished off with an Italian walnut stock, it's a modern classic.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel delivers top accuracy
- Italian walnut stock with cheek weld
- Howa Actuator Controlled Trigger (H.A.C.T.) for a crisp, light trigger pull and consistent let-off
- Pillar-bedded action
- Fully jeweled bolt and knurled handle
- Rosewood forend and pistol grip cap for added style
- Stock checkering provides positive grip
- Includes one 5-rd. detachable flush-fit magazine
Act now!Key Specifications
- Caliber: .270 Winchester
- Action: Bolt
- Capacity: 5+1
- Barrel length: 22"
- Barrel style: #2 contour
- Stock: Italian walnut
- Length of pull: 13.87"
- Trigger: Match-quality 2-stage H.A.C.T.
- Safety: 3 position
- Overall length: 42.25"
- Overall weight: 7.8 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: HERW62602
- UPC: 682146953466
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips