You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $776.19 Non-Member $816.99
- Buyer's Club $284.99 Non-Member $299.99
- Buyer's Club $523.44 Non-Member $550.99
- Buyer's Club $474.99 Non-Member $499.99
- Details & Specs
Howa Kryptex Highlander .270 Winchester Bolt Package with Nikko Stirling 4-16x44mm Scope
The Howa Kryptek Package is an excellent all weather rifle perfect for varmint and predator hunting. It sports a 22" barrel to get you quickly on target. The rifle is built on a Hogue synthetic stock dipped in the Kryptek Highlander pattern with an Austrian Brown Cerakote finish. The Hogue Package features a Nikko Stirling Gameking 4-16x44mm Mil-Dot Scope to precisely target your quarry. The forged 1-piece bolt with 2 locking lugs is incredibly solid. It has a 3-position safety and a HACT 2-stage match trigger.
- 22" #2 contour barrel with blued finish
- Hogue all-weather synthetic stock
- Dipped in the Kryptek Highlander camo pattern with an Austrian Brown Cerakote finish
- The sensitive 2-stage HACT trigger ensures that you won't spoil a single shot
- Sling swivel studs
- 3-position safety
- 1-piece scope rail
- Optics: Nikko Stirling Gameking 1, 4-16x44mm Mil-Dot Scope
- Fully coated lens ensures crystal clear views
- 4-16 magnification
- 1/4" MOA
- Field of View (FOV) @ 100yds is 22.9' at 4x, 5.8' at 16x
- 1-Pc. main tube is 14.45"
- 3.25" eye relief
Scope out this outstanding combination, then order!Key Specifications
- Caliber: .270 Winchester
- Action: Bolt
- Capacity: 4+1
- Barrel length: 22"
- Barrel style: #2 contour
- Stock: Highlander Kryptek synthetic
- Length of pull: 13.87"
- Trigger: HACT 2-stage match
- Safety: 3-position
- Overall length: 42.75"
- Overall weight: 9 lbs.
- MFG Number: LSI HKF62607KHAB
- UPC: 6 82146 37038 6
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips