You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $215.99 Non-Member $239.99
- Non-Member $324.99
- Non-Member $239.99
- Buyer's Club $124.19 Non-Member $137.99
- Buyer's Club $359.99 Non-Member $399.99
- Buyer's Club $382.49 Non-Member $424.99
- Non-Member $299.99
- Buyer's Club $142.49 Non-Member $149.99
- Buyer's Club $118.79 Non-Member $124.99
- Buyer's Club $277.39 Non-Member $291.99
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $11.69 Non-Member $12.99
- Details & Specs
Lowrance® X - 4 Portable 200kHz Fishfinder. Affordable fish - finding performance is in the bag!
Everything you need for easy-come, easy-go, easy-to-use fishfinding is in the bag... just add batteries! Superior target detail and separation. High-visibility display even in direct sunlight.
Up to 60° of wide, effective coverage. The X-4 does it all and more, for LESS!Better fishfinding:
- Lowrance automatic ASPTM (Advanced Signal Processing) tuning for the best sonar picture possible in virtually any water condition
- Lowrance GRAYLINE® enhances viewing for target separation and defines bottom composition / hardness
- Lowrance Advanced Fish I.D.TM fish symbols with FishTrackTM target depth readings display option aids in lure / bait placement
- Automatic depth ranging tracking with instant screen updates
- Auto and Zoom bottom track for marking bottom-holding targets.
- Skimmer® 200 kHz transducer with suction-cup mounting has built-in water temp sensor and up to 60° of wider fish detection coverage
- Full 800W peak-to-peak / 100W RMS power
- Tested depths to 600' / 180 m.
- Robust 4" Film SuperTwist LCD display
- Can't-miss 240V x 160H pixel target detail with 4-level gray scale resolution
- Super-crisp viewing in direct sunlight
- Screen backlighting for low-light conditions.
- Built-in backup memory saves user settings at power-down
- Fully sealed and waterproof for even the harshest marine environments. Measures 4 1 / 4 x 5 3 / 4 x 2 1 / 2 ".
Please Note : Carrying case may come Blue or Gray. Sorry, no color choice.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips