You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $179.99 Non-Member $199.99
- Buyer's Club $299.00 Non-Member $299.00
- Buyer's Club $170.10 Non-Member $189.00
- Buyer's Club $332.49 Non-Member $349.99
- Buyer's Club $459.49 Non-Member $483.69
- Non-Member $869.99
- Buyer's Club $80.10 Non-Member $89.00
- Buyer's Club $189.99 Non-Member $199.99
- Details & Specs
DownScan ImagingTM Mark - 5X DSI Fishfinder from Lowrance®.
See more. Find more. Pay less. With the stand-alone Mark-5X DSI Fishfinder you're equipped with a newer, technologically better way of finding- and fishing- hot spots... clearly... precisely... and, most importantly affordably! Available with a Flush Mount Kit for easy in-dash mounting.
Picture Perfect FishfindingExclusive Lowrance DownScan ImagingTM innovation displays crystal-clear, photo-like views of the underwater worlds below the boat. No interpretation needed to see:
- Thermoclines exposed- clearly see the boundary layer between the lower cooler water, and upper warmer oxygen-enriched zone where fish hang
- Fish truly revealed- the Mark 5X leaves nothing to the imagination, clearly showing predator fish and baitfish schools
- Bottoms uncovered- you easily distinguish between hard and soft bottom, as well as fish and structures on / near the bottom
- Structures disclosed- with photo-like views you can recognize all manner of structures at a glance, like bridge pilings, laydowns, ledges, drop-offs, vegetation, and wrecks.
High-res 5" 480 x 480 SuperTwist 16-level gray scale display provides exceptional visibility that's actually enhanced by direct sunlight. Adjustable, bright-white LED backlit screen and keypad make for simple night or low-light fishing.
Dual 455 / 800 kHz Coverage
Selectable 455 kHz sounding for wider and deeper sonar imaging coverage, with 800 kHz for enhanced viewing of targeted locations.
More Power (and Depth and Speed) to You
Mark-5X DSI Fishfinders transmit 4,000W peak-to-peak / 500W RMS power with recently-tested depths to 250', and impressive bottom readings at boat speeds up to 40mph.
Slim low-profile, high-speed 455 / 800 kHz Skimmer® DSI transducer with exclusive down-looking crystal and built-in temperature sensor (speed NOT included), and trolling motor-mount bracket option.
Full Automatic or Manual Operation
Surprisingly simple to use, with automatic fine-tuning for the best sonar picture possible after power-up. Advanced User Mode for full manual control of settings.
TrackBackTM Into Sonar History
Enjoy immediate scroll-back of imaging sonar history to review covered water and pinpoints spots... saves you time and fuel you'd normally spend trying to retrace your path.
Easy to Install and Use
Unique new keypad and quick-release bracket offers easy installation, plus one-hand viewing adjustment, operation at-speed, and removal / reinstallation.Other details:
- Sealed and waterproof, ready for saltwater use
- Built-in backup memory
- Measures 7 x 5 1/2 x 2 1/2 ".
Order ONLINE Today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips