You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $284.99 Non-Member $299.99
- Buyer's Club $332.49 Non-Member $349.99
- Buyer's Club $237.49 Non-Member $249.99
- Non-Member $1299.99
- Details & Specs
FULL color Lowrance® M68C S / Map Fishfinder with GPS - WAAS
Full fish-finding package! The M68C features a high-brightness display, high-detail hydrographic mapping, built-in GPS-WAAS and more to put you on the hot-spot. Also available in a Deepwater model that features a dual-frequency transducer (50kHz 35° & 200kHz 12°) for deep and saltwater fishing.Better fishfinding:
- FasTrack&trade displays flasher-style sonar returns in a narrow vertical column at the far right of the sonar screen, especially useful for ice fishing or fishing at anchor
- HyperScroll&trade feature locates and displays fish targets at higher boat speeds with increased soundings per second
- Sonar alarms for fish, max and minimum depths.
- Low-profile high-performance 200 kHz Skimmer®, with built-in water surface temp sensor (Deepwater model features a dual-frequency 50kHz / 200kHz transducer)
- 800W peak-to-peak (100 W RMS) power
- Depth penetration to 600' (183 m).
- Internal GPS + WAAS (Wide Area Satellite Augmentation System) for more accurate position readings
- 12 parallel-channel receiver
- Special built-in U.S. hydrography mapping
- Stores 1,000 each of waypoint and event markers
- Tracks 100 routes
- Up to 100 savable plot trails
- GPS alarm and man overboard feature.
- High-brightness 3.5" (8.9cm) diagonal 256-color LCD display
- Impressive 320V x 240H pixel definition
- LED-backlit screen and keypad
- Split-screen presentation
- Multilanguage display.
- Fully sealed and waterproof for even the harshest marine environments
- Built-in backup memory saves user settings at power-down
- Measures 4 1/ 2 " x 6" x 2 1/ 2 "w.
Choose yours and order ONLINE today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips