Lowrance® LVR - 880 VHF Marine Radio lets you "Track - Your - Buddy®... NMEA® 2000 interface for LCX, LMS and GlobalMap® units.
An industry first that keeps you in touch with your fishing buddies on the water! The Lowrance® LVR-880 is the unit with an FM radio and NMEA 2000® interface for Track-Your-Buddy®.
This Lowrance exclusive feature connects DSC position polling to Lowrance LCX, LMS and GlobalMap® units via NMEA 2000® to show the location of up to three of your boating buddies on the GPS chart display. Plus other premium features in a new and exceptional 25W / 1W DSC marine radio.Details:
- VHF with stereo FM radio receiver
- Dual NMEA 0183 and NMEA 2000® DSC integration
- NAVIGATION to WAYPOINT with transfer capability to chartplotters
- 200 waypoints with up to 6 character alpha / numeric naming
- Full Class-D or SC-101 automatic distress operation with high-res position polling and group calling via NMEA 0183 / NMEA 2000® output to chart-plotters
- Channel naming
- S.A.M.E. (Specific Area Message Encoding) weather alert for country-to-country monitoring with NOAA Wx 1050Hz tone alert
- Immediate GPS boat position and time when connected to a compatible GPS chart-plotter
- Simplified intercom with talkback plus built-in 22 w hailer-horn
- Extra-large and bright custom FSTN full-matrix screen with lat / long position display without scrolling
- Large 2.24" (57 mm) speaker for great audio output when running at high speed
- 6 tactile microphone keys with WX key, powerful speaker and easy left or right-handed control
- Rotary Channel control with press-to-enter
- 3 favorite channel mode with scan
- Instant "GO" and MOB key
- 3W external speaker jack
- Case and microphone fully waterproof (JIS 7 submersible)
- All available USA, Canadian, International and 10 weather marine channels with channel naming (country specific)
- Flush-mount kit and dust cover included.
Now you can stay in contact and track each other's locations! Order ONLINE Today!