Lowrance iFINDER® Hunt is loaded with hunting - specific features to help bag your trophy.
Always use the right tool for the task. The iFINDER® HuntTM is specifically designed for hunting. Features 42 standard graphics icons PLUS exclusive, hunting-specific icons to mark your tree stands, game signs, as well as your truck and ATV positions.
It also includes a built-in electronic compass and barometric altimeter. Built-in microphone for recording voice notes. Totally waterproof to the IPX7 standard and has cigarette plug power adapter for car, truck, or ATV use.
- Precision 12-parallel channel GPS+WAAS receiver
- Antenna port for connecting optional external GPS+WAAS antenna
- Dual processors for higher speed screen updates and scrolling
- Generous 3" (160V x 120H pixel) gray-scale screen
- 2,000 waypoints / 1,000 event markers / 100 routes
- Up to 100 savable and retraceable plot trails, with up to 10,000 points in any trail
- 40 map zoom ranges, 0.02-4,000 miles (close zoom range shown in yards in hunting mode)
- 42 graphic icons + additional hunting-specific icons
- Three operation modes: Easy, Advanced, and Hunting
- Built-in, detailed continental U.S. and Hawaii background map featuring interstate exit services
- Compatible with optional Lowrance FreedomMaps, Fishing Hot Spots® Elite, LakeMaster® Pro Maps, NauticPath USA, and Navionics® electronic charts
- One MMC / SD digital media memory card slot for mapping and recording capabilities
- Internal back-up memory
- Easy point-and-map cursor navigation / route planning
- Runs up to 12 hours or longer on two AA batteries (not included)
- Measures 5 1 / 2 x 2 1 / 2 x 1" and weighs weighs 8 3 / 4 ozs.
A serious tool for serious hunters. Order ONLINE Today!
Lowrance iFINDER® Hunt
Lowrance iFINDER® Hunt Plus
Includes exclusive MapCreateTM U.S. Topo mapping software with public hunting areas database, one MMC / SD memory card, and an MMC / SD card reader with USB connector - for making custom, high-detail mapping.