Get double the coverage and half the hassle of other fish finders with a Lowrance® HOOK2-9 Fish Finder with TripleShot Transducer. Extra wide sonar coverage returns bigger arches to see fish as well as track lures and bait as move through the water. TripleShotTM Transducer puts High CHIRP, SideScan and DownScan imagingTM returns on a 9" SolarMAX display with excellent daylight clarity and visibility. Autotuning Sonar actively adjusts settings as the conditions change to let you concentrate more on fishing. Simpler menus and easy-access key functions get this unit from the box to your boat and finding fish in minutes.
- 9" SolarMAXTM screen displays more fish and structure with more clarity and daylight visibility
- Autotuning actively adjusts sonar settings and allows you to concentrate more on fishing
- Easy to operate menus and keypad makes needed adjustments with fewer steps
- TripleShot three-in-one sonar generates an extra wide beam and doubles the coverage of standard fish finders
- Built-in C-Map is an enhanced base map with 1-ft. contours on more than 3,000 lakes
- MicroSD card slot allows for for upgraded mapping options or saving of waypoints, routes and trails
- Simple installation requires only 2 plugs (transducer and power cable) and it's ready to go