Lowrance® Hook-5 Fishfinder and Chartplotter with DownScanTM Transducer and USCAN Navionics+. Find the fish you deserve to catch.
You deserve to find the record breakers. With CHIRP and DownScan ImagingTM, you will receive an in-depth analysis of the water and its occupants. You will pinpoint exactly what you are looking for and be able to mark it for future use. You can even save these locations to the MicroSD card and upload it to Insight GenesisTM. You can also download custom maps directly to your device using the built-in wireless connection. Read on for the details.
- 5" 480 x 480 16-bit color TFT display for surprisingly crisp, clear views all hours of the day, even in bright sunlight and wide angles
- Lightning-fast chart updates, panning and zooming, plus faster start-up and menu operation
- Simple-to-follow menu operation and graphic interface make it easier than ever to master
- Super-bright, sunlight-viewable displays with LED backlighting
- Tri-screen presentation capable
- Provides GPS and sonar overlay data
- Multi-language presentation (available in regional language packs)
- Max. depth: 3,000 ft.
- CHIRPTM has greater sensitivity, improved target resolution and superior noise rejection for clearer, easy-to-see bait fish and game fish targets
- Multiple CHIRP and Broadband Sounder frequencies from a single transducer
- DownScan Overlay technology overlays DownScan Imaging onto CHIRP Sonar or BroadBand Sounder for greater detail
- Depth alarm, shallow alarm and temperature display functions
- Internal GPS antenna for smoother chart performance and maximum position accuracy
- Includes pre-loaded detailed U.S. map featuring more than 3,000 lakes and rivers and coastal contours to 1,000 feet
- Stores up to 3,000 waypoints, 100 routes, and up to 100 trails with 10,000 points per trail
- Compatible with Lake InsightTM and Nautic InsightTM PRO and HD, Navionics HotMaps® Premium and Fishing Hotspots® PRO. Global chart upgrade options include Jeppesen C-MAP MAX-Ns (not included)
- Sealed and waterproof, ready for saltwater use
- Built-in backup memory
- Max 500W
- Uses 10-17V DC power source
- Includes Hook-5 and transducer
- GPS / Chartplotter: Yes
- Sonar Fishfinder: Yes
- Screen Size: 5"
- MicroSD slots: 1
- Insight USA Maps: Not included
- Transducer: Med / High / 83 / 200kHz / DownScan Imaging
Order yours today!