Lowrance® Hook-4x Fishfinder with DownScanTM Transducer. They can run, but they can't hide... for long.
Fish can hide, but you will find them. With CHIRP, you will receive an in-depth analysis of the water and its occupants. With multiple frequencies, you won't see all of the sonar echos you get with other transducers. You will spot the fish faster and have a greater idea of its size. Dual-screen allows you to focus on more than one type of sonar at a time, helping you to find the exact location to drop your hook. Read on for the details.
- 4" 480 x 272 16-bit color TFT display for surprisingly crisp, clear views all hours of the day, even in bright sunlight and wide angles
- Lightning-fast chart updates, panning and zooming, plus faster start-up and menu operation
- Simple-to-follow menu operation and graphic interface make it easier than ever to master
- Super-bright, sunlight-viewable displays with LED backlighting
- Dual-screen presentation capable
- Provides sonar overlay data
- Multi-language presentation (available in regional language packs)
- Max. depth: 2,500 ft.
- CHIRPTM has greater sensitivity, improved target resolution and superior noise rejection for clearer, easy-to-see bait fish and game fish targets
- Multiple CHIRP and Broadband Sounder frequencies from a single transducer
- Depth alarm, shallow alarm and temperature display functions
- Sealed and waterproof, ready for saltwater use
- Built-in backup memory
- Max 500W
- Uses 10-17V DC power source
- Includes Hook-4x and transducer
- GPS / Chartplotter: No
- Sonar Fishfinder: Yes
- Screen Size: 4"
- Insight USA Maps: Not included
- Transducer: Med / High / 83 / 200kHz / DownScan
Order yours today!