Lowrance® Hook-4x Ice Machine Fishfinder with Transducer. Not even ice can stop you from your next trophy fish.
Your trophy fish is just below the ice. With CHIRP and DownScan ImagingTM, you will receive an in-depth analysis of the water and its occupants... even under the ice. Why spend hours in the freezing cold, catching nothing, when you can be fishing for what you want. Now you can see what is under the ice, before you ever put your line in the water. Read on for the details.
- 4" 480 x 272 16-bit color TFT display for surprisingly crisp, clear views all hours of the day, even in bright sunlight and wide angles
- Lightning-fast chart updates, panning and zooming, plus faster start-up and menu operation
- Simple-to-follow menu operation and graphic interface make it easier than ever to master
- Super-bright, sunlight-viewable displays with LED backlighting
- Dual-screen presentation capable
- Provides sonar overlay data
- Multi-language presentation (available in regional language packs)
- Max. depth: 3,000 ft.
- CHIRPTM has greater sensitivity, improved target resolution and superior noise rejection for clearer, easy-to-see bait fish and game fish targets
- Multiple CHIRP and Broadband Sounder frequencies from a single transducer
- 180-degree views of structure and fish below your boat for simple identification
- Depth alarm, shallow alarm and temperature display functions
- Sealed and waterproof, ready for saltwater use
- Built-in backup memory
- Max 500W
- Uses 10-17V DC power source
- Weatherproof soft-side pack with zippered front and rear access
- Accessory zippered pockets plus "easy-find" mesh stow pouches
- Adjustable display platform elevates for easier viewing
- Handy storage for two StowAway utility boxes (included)
- Holds two 12 vDC 7A sealed batteries and charger (one battery and charger included)
- Includes Hook-4x and transducer
- GPS / Chartplotter: No
- Sonar Fishfinder: Yes
- Screen Size: 4"
- Insight USA Maps: Not included
- Transducer: Med / High / 83 / 200kHz
Order yours today!