Lowrance® Hook-3X Fishfinder with 83/200 Transducer. Why look for an arch, when you can see a fish?
If it was a dog, it would be a pointer. Fish I.D. displays a fish icon on your screen when it finds a fish, so you don't have to guess at the arches. If you have problems seeing your screen, simply hit the power button and the LED backlight will activate. With both 83 and 200 kHz frequencies, you can easily search a large area and then quickly switch frequencies, with the press of the page button, and get greater fish-target separation. Lowrance has made this Fishfinder so basic, you can't screw it up. Read on for the details.
- 3.5" 320 x 240 256-bit color TFT display for surprisingly crisp, clear views all hours of the day, even in bright sunlight and wide angles
- Lightning-fast panning and zooming, plus faster start-up and menu operation
- Simple-to-follow menu operation and graphic interface make it easier than ever to master
- Super-bright, sunlight-viewable displays with LED backlighting
- Dedicated quick keys allow the user to zoom up to four times the standard view and focus on key fishing areas
- Power button doubles as backlight control to adjust for daylight or nighttime fishing situations
- Multi-language presentation (available in regional language packs)
- Max. depth: 800 ft.
- Skimmer® transducer with built-in water-temperature sensor can track bottom up to 75mph
- Multiple Broadband Sounder frequencies from a single transducer
- Advanced Signal Processing (ASP) reduces the need to manually adjust settings to see fish, structure and bottom detail more clearly
- 83 kHz sonar operation provides up to 60 degrees of conical coverage, which is ideal for displaying largest fish arches and searching large area
- 200 kHz frequency provides up to 20 degrees of conical coverage for enhanced fish-target separation and lure-tracking
- Pages button allows the user to quickly switch between 83 kHz and 200 kHz sonar frequency views
- Fish I.D. displays fish icons instead of fish arches to help identify fish targets
- Depth alarm, shallow alarm and temperature display functions
- Sealed and waterproof, ready for saltwater use
- Built-in backup memory
- Max 100W
- Uses 10-17V DC power source
- Includes Hook-3x and transducer
- GPS / Chartplotter: No
- Sonar Fishfinder: Yes
- Screen Size: 3.5"
- Insight USA Maps: Not included
- Transducer: 83 / 200kHz
- Supported by Lowrance Advantage Service program
Order yours today!