You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $2616.39 Non-Member $2754.09
- Buyer's Club $2184.99 Non-Member $2299.99
- Buyer's Club $2503.29 Non-Member $2634.99
- Buyer's Club $189.99 Non-Member $199.99
- Buyer's Club $332.49 Non-Member $349.99
- Buyer's Club $569.05 Non-Member $599.00
- Details & Specs
Lowrance® HDS-9 Gen3 Fishfinder with Insight USATM and 83/200 Transducer. Your sonar just got a lot clearer.
The ULTIMATE fishing helper. With all the features you loved about your Gen2... GPS location, StructureScan, and more... but with a major upgrade. Gen3 now comes equipped with CHIRP technology, giving you a clearer picture and a greater chance of locating the fish you want. You're able to view CHIRP sonar and StructureScan 3D, live, at the same time, giving you a greater view of both fish and structures below and on either side of your boat. Access your information faster with either the touchscreen or the keypad for incredibly fast access to all of your HDS features.
Plus, access the integrated WiFi to control and view your Gen3 display from your supported tablet or smartphone. Share and transfer maps using the more compact dual MicroSD card slots with waterproof cover. All these great new features, and it will mount directly into your old Gen2 mount and is plug and play with your current Lowrance performance modules. Read on for the details.
- Touchscreen interface puts a wealth of GPS chartplotting, navigation and more right at your fingertips
- 9" 800 x 480 16-bit color TFT LCD display for surprisingly crisp, clear views all hours of the day, even in bright sunlight and wide angles
- Lightning-fast chart updates, panning and zooming, plus faster start-up and menu operation
- Simple-to-follow menu operation and graphic interface make the HDS® Gen3 easier than ever to master
- Super-bright, sunlight-viewable displays with LED backlighting
- Quad-screen presentation capable
- Provides GPS and sonar overlay data
- Multi-language presentation (available in regional language packs)
- Max. depth: 5,000 ft.
- CHIRPTM has greater sensitivity, improved target resolution and superior noise rejection for clearer, easy-to-see bait fish and game fish targets
- Multiple CHIRP and Broadband Sounder frequencies from a single transducer
- 180-degree views of structure and fish below your boat for simple identification
- Display and mark gamefish, baitfish and structure at higher speeds and at greater depths from 1 to over 3,000 feet
- Create breathtaking underwater images of lakes, rivers or sea floor by using live or recorded StructureScan 3D logs
- StructureMap can be viewed as an overlay, and toggled on and off to provide the ultimate in situational awareness in relation to both chart and bottom detail
- DownScan Overlay technology overlays DownScan Imaging onto CHIRP Sonar or BroadBand Sounder for greater detail
- Depth alarm, shallow alarm and temperature display functions
- Internal GPS antenna with 10Hz position update rate provides ultra-accurate trails, smoother chart performance and maximum position accuracy
- Includes pre-loaded detailed U.S. map featuring more than 3,000 lakes and rivers and coastal contours to 1,000 feet
- Stores up to 5,000 waypoints and 200 routes
- Compatible with Lake InsightTM and Nautic InsightTM PRO and HD, Navionics HotMaps® Premium and Fishing Hotspots® PRO. Global chart upgrade options include Navionics + and Jeppesen C-MAP MAX-Ns (not included)
- Sealed and waterproof, ready for saltwater use
- Built-in backup memory
- Max 500W
- Uses 10-17V DC power source
- NMEA 0183 / NMEA 2000® / Ethernet
- Includes HDS-9 and transducer
- GPS / Chartplotter: Yes
- Sonar Fishfinder: Yes
- Screen Size: 9"
- MicroSD slots: 2
- Insight USA Maps: Included
- Transducer: Med / High / 83 / 200kHz
Order yours today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips