You May Also Like
- Non-Member $1699.99
- Non-Member $1299.99
- Buyer's Club $189.05 Non-Member $199.00
- Buyer's Club $377.99 Non-Member $419.99
- Buyer's Club $80.10 Non-Member $89.00
- Details & Specs
Lowrance® HDS-7m Gen 2 Touch GPS Chartplotter with Insight USATM Maps. Full-color GPS chartplotting, precision navigation and more... presented in an easy-to-use touchscreen interface!
The HDS-7m Gen 2 Touch is the next generation of HDS chartplotting, boasting faster charting speed and a streamlined, touchscreen interface that makes it easier to use than ever before!
Plus, it's pre-loaded with Insight USATM cartography... a collection of 100,000 bodies of water and 5,000 enhanced U.S. lakes, and a 16-channel GPS+WAAS antenna to help you find your way. And it's all presented in crystal-clear full color thanks to the 6.4" SolarMAXTM Plus display that works equally well in bright sunlight and darkness!Details:
- Touchscreen interface puts a wealth of GPS chartplotting, navigation and more right at your fingertips
- Brilliant, high-def 6.4" SolarMAX color display is amazingly detailed
- Built-in high-sensitivity 16-channel GPS+WAAS antenna
- Stores up to 5,000 waypoints, 200 routes, and up to 10 trails
- Includes pre-loaded Insight USA Maps, a collection of 100,000 bodies of water and 5,000 enhanced U.S. Lakes
- Scroll-back through your sonar imaging history to review structure or fish targets and pinpoint the location with a waypoint
- Compatible with Lowrance® Lake Insight HD, Lake Insight PRO, Nautic InsightTM HD, Nautic Insight PRO, Navionics Platinum+ and Platinum chartcards with TurboviewTM for worldwide coverage - as well as Navionics® HotMaps Platinum, Fishing Hot Spots® PRO and legacy LakeMaster® Promaps (not included)
- Sealed and waterproof, ready for years of marine use
- Measures 9 x 6 1/2 x 3 1/2". Uses 10-18V DC power source.
Order ONLINE Today!
- Fishfinder Sonar: No
- GPS: Yes
- Chartplotter: Yes
- Screen Size: 6.4"
- Insight USA Maps: Yes
- Transducer: No
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips