You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $569.05 Non-Member $599.00
- Buyer's Club $119.99 Non-Member $119.99
- Non-Member $869.99
- Details & Specs
font size="4">Full - color Lowrance® HDS - 10 Fishfinder / GPS Chartplotter with a stunning 10" hi - def display!
Presenting crystal-clear definition and multi-function performance at its full color BEST! See all the action in second-to-none clarity on a BIG, high-resolution 10" SolarMAXTM Plus color display. Of course, a sonar-enhancing broadband sounder and 16-channel GPS are built-in to help you on your way.
Comes pre-loaded with amazing, life-like and new Insight USATM Maps for combined Inland and Coastal coverage. It's compatible with Navionics® chartcards, too, so you can add more maps at any time. The HDS-10 comes available as a stand-alone unit (great if you already have a compatible Lowrance® transducer, or would like to add another interface to your existing set-up), or with your choice of 50 / 200 kHz transducer (for deep water / offshore use) or 83 / 200 kHz transducer (for water 900' or less). Read on for more about what the HDS-10 has to offer, then add the optional Flush Mount Kit for easy in-dash mounting.Display:
- Big 10" 600 x 800 16-bit color SolarMAX&trade Plus bright sunlight / wide-angle display for surprisingly crisp, clear views
- Backlit screen and keypad for easy use in bright sunlight or dark conditions
- Split-screen presentation capable
- Provides GPS and sonar overlay data.
- Choice of dual frequency Skimmer®- 50 / 200 kHz or 83/200 kHz
- Max 250W peak-to-peak (32W RMS) actual 30,000W peak-to-peak analog equivalent
- HyperScroll&trade feature locates and displays fish targets at higher boat speeds with increased soundings per second
- FasTrack&trade feature displays flasher-style sonar returns in a narrow vertical column at the far right of the sonar screen. Especially useful for ice fishing or fishing at anchor
- FlashGraf&trade feature combines a scrolling sonar target graph with a digital LCD flasher... two of the most popular ways of finding fish all in one screen
- Temperature display.
- Internal, high-sensitivity GPS+WAAS antenna
- 16 channels
- Stores up to 5,000 waypoints, 200 routes, and up to 10 trails
- Navionics chartcard compatible (not included).
- Sealed and waterproof, ready for saltwater use
- Measures 12 1 / 2 x 9 x 3 1 / 2 "
- Built-in backup memory
- Uses 10-17V DC power source.
Pick yours and order ONLINE today!
with Lake InsightTM Maps / No Transducer
with Lake InsightTM Maps,
with 83 / 200 kHz Transducer
with Lake InsightTM Maps,
with 50 / 200 kHz Transducer
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips