You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $569.05 Non-Member $599.00
- Buyer's Club $80.10 Non-Member $89.00
- Non-Member $869.99
- Buyer's Club $332.49 Non-Member $349.99
- Details & Specs
Get the Lowrance EnduraTM Safari Handheld GPS and get the most versatile handheld navigator for any outdoor adventure!Fully loaded and ready for adventure! With a combination of simplified touch screen menus and "hot key" physical buttons, you'll access the Safari's detailed topographic outdoor maps, electronic compass and altimeter with unparalleled ease! Fully functional right out of the box, the feature-packed Safari is the ideal all-purpose outdoor handheld GPS. The device includes a large color transflective touch-screen for easy viewing and enhanced functionality with:
- High-performance processor and high-speed memory for quick map redraw and panning
- Trip computer that records trails, trip times and distance
- Pre-loaded mapping content with detailed hill shading, topographic contours, primary and secondary roads. lakes, rivers and key Points of Interest (POI)
- Multimedia resources including MP3/voice notes as well as a picture and video player
The Safari is the perfect companion for hiking, camping, fishing and hunting. With best-in-class onboard mapping featuring primary and secondary roads, topographic contours at 500' intervals and key points of interest, you'll always be armed with the confidence of knowing your surroundings, clearly and accurately. With 36 fishing and hunting icons, the Safari makes it easy to mark key waypoints and improve your success out in the field.All the good stuff you're looking for, made simple:
- Large 2.7" color touchscreen... easy viewing even in full sun 320 x 240 resolution
- Trip computer provides key data: distance to destination, sunrise / sunset times, trip times
- Customization to meet your needs accepting many public domain files and community-based content such as GPX trails and general outdoor POIs
- Internal GPS+WAAS antenna
- 42 GPS receiver channels
- Accepts Road Navigation card for turn-by-turn voice directions (not included)
- 2,000 waypoint storage
- 60 routes
- 30 plot trails
- 194 graphic marker icons
- Built-in backup memory
- Power standby mode saves battery life while allowing ultra fast startup
- Speaker, headphone jack and microphone
- Mini USB port for power and data cables
- Waterproof sealing to IPX7 standard
- 2 1 / 2 x 5 x 1"d. Weighs less than 6 ozs.
- Runs on 2 "AA" batteries (not included) 10-15 hrs. runtime.
Move your adventure in the right direction and order yours ONLINE today!
Please Note : This item may be Blue or Gray. Sorry, no color choice.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips