Lowrance® Elite-7Ti Fishfinder with TotalScanTM Transducer. Pinpoint your next trophy.
Pinpoint your newest wall mount. With CHIRP, StructureScanTM, and DownScan ImagingTM, you will receive an in-depth analysis of the water and its occupants. You will pinpoint exactly what you are looking for and be able to mark it for future use. You can even save these locations to the MicroSD card and upload it to Insight GenesisTM. You can also download custom maps directly to your device using the built-in wireless connection. All this and the ease of touchscreen couldn't make stalking your catch any simpler. Read on for the details.
- Touchscreen interface puts a wealth of GPS chartplotting, navigation and more right at your fingertips
- 7" 800 x 480 WVGA color TFT LCD display for surprisingly crisp, clear views all hours of the day, even in bright sunlight and wide angles
- Lightning-fast chart updates, panning and zooming, plus faster start-up and menu operation
- Simple-to-follow menu operation and graphic interface make it easier than ever to master
- Super-bright, sunlight-viewable displays with LED backlighting
- Quad-screen presentation capable
- Provides GPS and sonar overlay data
- Multi-language presentation (available in regional language packs)
- Max. depth: 5,000 ft.
- CHIRPTM has greater sensitivity, improved target resolution and superior noise rejection for clearer, easy-to-see bait fish and game fish targets
- Multiple CHIRP and Broadband Sounder frequencies from a single transducer
- Display and mark gamefish, baitfish and structure at higher speeds and at greater depths from 1 to over 3,000 feet
- Create breathtaking underwater images of lakes, rivers or sea floor by using live or recorded StructureScan HD logs
- StructureMap can be viewed as an overlay, and toggled on and off to provide the ultimate in situational awareness in relation to both chart and bottom detail
- DownScan Overlay technology overlays DownScan Imaging onto CHIRP Sonar or BroadBand Sounder for greater detail
- Depth alarm, shallow alarm and temperature display functions
- Internal GPS antenna with 10Hz position update rate provides ultra-accurate trails, smoother chart performance and maximum position accuracy
- Includes pre-loaded detailed U.S. map featuring more than 3,000 lakes and rivers and coastal contours to 1,000 feet
- Stores up to 5,000 waypoints and 200 routes
- Compatible with Lake InsightTM and Nautic InsightTM PRO and HD, Navionics HotMaps® Premium and Fishing Hotspots® PRO. Global chart upgrade options include Navionics + and Jeppesen C-MAP MAX-Ns (not included)
- Sealed and waterproof, ready for saltwater use
- Built-in backup memory
- Max 500W
- Uses 10-17V DC power source
- Includes Elite-7Ti and transducer
- GPS / Chartplotter: Yes
- Sonar Fishfinder: Yes
- Screen Size: 7"
- MicroSD slots: 1
- Insight USA Maps: Not included
- Transducer: Med / High / 83 / 200kHz / StructureScan
Order yours today!