You May Also Like
- Non-Member $599.99
- Non-Member $799.99
- Buyer's Club $80.10 Non-Member $89.00
- Buyer's Club $474.99 Non-Member $499.99
- Buyer's Club $379.05 Non-Member $399.00
- Details & Specs
Lowrance® Elite-5 Fishfinder & GPS Chartplotter with 83 / 200 kHz Transducer. Picture-perfect performance for a budget-friendly price.
Powerful fishfinder functionality, precision GPS chartplotting, and a high-quality 5" color display - all in a well-priced package that's ready to get you where the fish are! Includes 83 / 200 kHz transducer for pinpoint sonar imaging down to 1,000 ft., and it's available with optional Navionics® Gold Chartcard for U.S. / Canada coastal waters, Great Lakes, and major Canadian lakes coverage.Details:
- Full-color 5" SolarMAX PLUS 480 x 480 256-color screen reveals what's going in surprising detail
- Super-accurate internal GPS antenna
- Included inland / freshwater 83 /200 kHz transducer has max. depth of 1,000 ft.
- Micro SD card slot for easy expandability of maps
- Built-in memory allows for 3,000 waypoints, 100 routes (with 100 waypoints for each), and 100 re-traceable plot trails
- Easy installation with plug-and-play functionality saves you time and hassles
- Easy-to-use menus with Advanced Mode to expand feature selection
- Includes quick-release tilt-and-swivel mounting bracket.
- Includes Navionics Gold Map Bundle for U.S. / Canada coastal waters, Great Lakes, and major Canadian lakes coverage.
Order ONLINE Today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips