You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $379.05 Non-Member $399.00
- Buyer's Club $284.99 Non-Member $299.99
- Buyer's Club $119.99 Non-Member $119.99
- Buyer's Club $80.10 Non-Member $89.00
- Details & Specs
Full-COLOR, DownScan ImagingTM Lowrance® Elite-4x DSI Fishfinder with 455 / 800 kHz Transducer.
Brilliant color display. Wide dual coverage with DownScan ImagingTM that leaves little to the imagination. Surprisingly simple operation. It's all in the mix here with the Elite-4x DSI from Lowrance®, first in fish-finding quality and value! Check out all the stuff that makes the Elite-4x DSI one of the best buys on the water, then add the Sun Cover for use in direct sunlight.
Picture Perfect Fishfinding Exclusive Lowrance DownScan ImagingTM innovation displays crystal-clear, photo-like views of the underwater worlds below the boat.No interpretation needed to see:
- Thermoclines exposed - clearly see the boundary layer between the lower cooler water, and upper warmer oxygen-enriched zone where fish hang
- Fish truly revealed - the Elite-4x leaves nothing to the imagination, clearly showing predator fish and baitfish schools
- Bottoms uncovered- you easily distinguish between hard and soft bottom, as well as fish and structures on / near the bottom
- Structures disclosed- with photo-like views you can recognize all manner of structures at a glance, like bridge pilings, laydowns, ledges, drop-offs, vegetation, and wrecks.
Color Viewing Brilliance
Full-color 3 1/2" 320 x 240 resolution screen reveals what's going on underwater in surprising detail.
Dual 455 / 800 kHz Coverage
Selectable 455 kHz sounding for wider and deeper sonar imaging coverage, with 800 kHz for enhanced viewing of targeted locations.
More Power (and Depth and Speed) to You
Elite-4x DSI Fishfinders transmit 2,800W peak-to-peakS power with recently-tested depths to 200', and impressive bottom readings at boat speeds up to 40 mph.
Slim low-profile, high-speed 455 / 800 kHz Skimmer® DSI transducer with exclusive down-looking crystal and built-in temperature sensor, and trolling motor-mount bracket option.
TrackBackTM Into Sonar History
Enjoy immediate scroll-back of imaging sonar history to review covered water and pinpoints spots... saves you time and fuel you'd normally spend trying to retrace your path.
Easy to Install and Use
Unique new keypad and quick-release bracket offers easy installation, plus one-hand viewing adjustment, operation at-speed, and removal / reinstallation.More:
- Tough ABS exterior, sealed and waterproof, suitable for saltwater use
- Quick-release, tilt-and-swivel bracket
- Requires 12v DC power source. Includes 20' cable for transducer-to-unit connection.
- Fishfinder Sonar: Yes
- GPS: No
- Chartplotter: No
- Screen Size: 3 1/2"
- U.S. Base Maps: No
- Imaging Transducer: Yes
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips