You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $269.99 Non-Member $299.99
- Buyer's Club $89.99 Non-Member $99.99
- Buyer's Club $118.79 Non-Member $124.99
- Buyer's Club $303.99 Non-Member $319.99
- Buyer's Club $332.49 Non-Member $349.99
- Buyer's Club $277.39 Non-Member $291.99
- Buyer's Club $9.89 Non-Member $10.99
- Buyer's Club $34.19 Non-Member $37.99
- Details & Specs
LMTD The Double - barrelled Pistol of Napoleon Replica. Eye - poppingly authentic detail for serious collectors!
The original of this side-by-side double-barreled Flintlock Pistol is from Napoleon's private armory and bears his insignia on both sides of the grip. Made by Gribeauval, Napoleon's personal gunmaker, the pistol originated in the French gunmaking center of St. Etienne in 1806. Unusual for its day, the double-barrel configuration provided a decided advantage over its single-barrelled counterpart, given the notoriously slow reloading procedure for flintlocks.
Get yours ONLINE today and feel the history!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips