You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $150.09 Non-Member $157.99
- Buyer's Club $89.99 Non-Member $99.99
- Buyer's Club $277.39 Non-Member $291.99
- Buyer's Club $189.99 Non-Member $199.99
- Buyer's Club $199.49 Non-Member $209.99
- Buyer's Club $9.89 Non-Member $10.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Buyer's Club $31.34 Non-Member $32.99
- Details & Specs
LTMD M1860 Army Issue Revolver Replica. A Civil War history lesson with firepower!
During the Civil War, the Union Army purchased almost 130,000 pieces of the M1860 percussion revolver, making it the most-used revolver in the conflict.
Enterprising Confederate armories were quick to appropriate the design and produce the piece for Southern troops. The gun was a .44 caliber, six shot, front-loader that took linen or paper cartridges. This non-firing replica has the handling characteristics of the original, with functional lock and loading mechanisms.
Order ONLINE Now!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips