You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $62.99 Non-Member $69.99
- Buyer's Club $154.84 Non-Member $162.99
- Buyer's Club $71.99 Non-Member $79.99
- Buyer's Club $143.99 Non-Member $159.99
- Buyer's Club $323.99 Non-Member $359.99
- Buyer's Club $398.99 Non-Member $419.99
- Buyer's Club $9.97 Non-Member $10.49
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Buyer's Club $9.89 Non-Member $10.99
- Details & Specs
LTMD .45 Army Revolver Replica. Legendary heat!
The Single-Action Army Revolver was produced in several forms and many calibers from 1872 to 1940, with production totalling about 350,000 pieces. As its introduction coincided with the settlement of the Wild West, the names Peacemaker and Frontier Six-Shooter were popularized.
Although most were produced for the military, some civilian versions were beautifully engraved at the factory. This non-firing version replicates a gold-inlaid piece and has a functional lock mechanism, with a revolving cylinder and working ejector system.
Order ONLINE Now!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips