You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $85.49 Non-Member $89.99
- Buyer's Club $150.09 Non-Member $157.99
- Buyer's Club $148.19 Non-Member $155.99
- Buyer's Club $42.74 Non-Member $44.99
- Buyer's Club $102.59 Non-Member $107.99
- Buyer's Club $75.99 Non-Member $79.99
- Buyer's Club $89.99 Non-Member $99.99
- Non-Member $99.99
- Buyer's Club $16.19 Non-Member $17.99
- Buyer's Club $34.19 Non-Member $37.99
- Buyer's Club $277.39 Non-Member $291.99
- Details & Specs
LMTD 1825 Italian Percussion Pistol Replica. Awesomely accurate detail, authentic look and feel!
Caplock or Percussion Lock pistols were so called because the lock system causes a percussion cap to be struck by the hammer when the trigger is pulled. Powder inside the cap ignites and this in turn ignites the main powder charge, which propels a lead ball from the barrel.
Most (though not all) caplock firearms were loaded from the muzzle of the gun (muzzleloaders). The Caplock was a great improvement over the flintlock as it was less susceptible to weather-related misfires.
The original of this pistol was made in Brescia, Italy in about 1825. This non-firing version is accurately detailed and shows typical Italian craftsmanship... a great costume or conversation piece!
Get yours ONLINE today and feel the history!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips