Keep the juice flowing and the lights glowing with this LIFAN® Platinum Series Generator. It features THD (Total Harmonic Distortion) alternator technology that produces clean power with sine wave distortion of 5% or less. Plus, an integrated voltage regulator helps protect tools and equipment from overload damage. For maximum conductivity, the Platinum Series Generator uses 100% copper windings and welded magnetic plates to produce dependable energy when you need it most.
7,000W maximum AC output provides enough power to safely run several appliances and tools simultaneously. And, with a 6.5-gallon fuel tank, this baby will keep humming for up to 10 hours at 50% load. Plus, it runs quiet with a 75 db rating from 23'. Heavy-duty roll cage provides durability for demanding work sites and situations, and never-go-flat wheels allow for easy-rolling mobility.
- 13 hp, 389cc 4-stroke OHV gasoline engine
- 7,000 watts maximum AC output / 6,000 watts rated AC output
- Low THD (Total Harmonic Distortion) generator technology
- Clean power with sine wave distortion of 5% or less
- (4) 120V 20-amp AC GFCI receptacles
- (1) 120V 30-amp AC twist-lock receptacle
- (1) 120V / 240V 30-amp AC twist-lock receptacle
- (1) 12V 8.3-amp DC receptacle
- 12V DC power cord with plug and alligator clips
- Recoil start
- Never-go-flat wheels
- Low oil engine shutdown protection
- Auto Idle feature
- Automatic voltage regulator to protect your tools and equipment from damage
- 6-point engine / alternator isolation for less vibration
- Heavy-duty roll cage for maximum protection
Note: This item is shipped by commercial carrier curbside. Unloading is the customer's responsibility, including off the back of the truck. This product ships in one box, measuring 30"l. x 23"w. x 23"h. and weighing approx. 205 lbs. No expedited delivery. High-value orders require a physical street address, otherwise insurance costs will be added to the shipping total.