- Details & Specs
LIFAN 2,200-watt Energy Storm Inverter Generator with Recoil Start. On-the-go, safe power for your electronics.
Safe power? Yes! The "clean power" is produced with a sine wave distortion of less than 2%. That's perfect for safely powering your sensitive electronics like plasma TVs, cell phones, tablets, tools and more... without the risk of damage. And the "suitcase style" helps easily transport it for camping, RV-ing and tailgating. Or keep it in the house in the event of emergency.
- 125cc 4-stroke OHV Gasoline Engine
- 7-hour run time
- Electric start with remote control
- Recoil start with TDI ignition
- AC power output with a pure sine wave distortion of 2% or less
- Exhaust spark arrestor for safe and legal operation in National Parks
- Low-oil engine shutdown protection
- Duo-Power parallel connection capable
- Auto-idle feature
- Quiet operation at 60-decibel rating at 23'
- Suitcase-style mobility kit with wheels and collapsible handle
- 2,000W output, surge 2,200W
- Two 120V, 20-amp receptacles
- 1.58-gallon fuel tank
- AC overload protection
- 12V DC cord with plug and alligator clips included
- 23 x 15 x 22" h., 82 lbs.
Please Note: Gas and diesel-powered items once gassed or oiled, cannot be returned to The Sportsman's Guide. The manufacturer will require the customer to visit a qualified service center for inspection.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips