You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $719.99 Non-Member $799.99
- Buyer's Club $899.99 Non-Member $999.99
- Buyer's Club $1349.99 Non-Member $1499.99
- Buyer's Club $656.99 Non-Member $729.99
- Buyer's Club $701.99 Non-Member $779.99
- Buyer's Club $13.49 Non-Member $14.99
- Details & Specs
LIFAN 2,000-watt Energy Storm Inverter Generator with Recoil Start. Safe, CARB-certified power for your electronics.
Safe power? Yes! The "clean power" is produced with a sine wave distortion of less than 2%. That's perfect for safely powering your sensitive electronics like plasma TVs, cell phones, tablets, tools and more... without the risk of damage. Take it with you camping, RV-ing and tailgating, or keep it in the house in the event of emergency.
- 105cc 4-stroke OHV Gasoline Engine
- 7-hour run time
- Recoil start with TDI ignition
- AC power output with a pure sine wave distortion of 2% or less
- Exhaust spark arrestor for safe and legal operation in National Parks
- Low-oil engine shutdown protection
- Auto-idle feature
- Quiet operation at 60-decibel rating at 23'
- 1,600W output, surge 2,000W
- Two 120V, 20-amp receptacles
- One 12V, 8.3-amp DC receptacle
- .92-gallon fuel tank
- AC overload protection
- 12V DC cord with plug and alligator clips included
- 23 x 15 x 22" h., 80 lbs.
Please Note: Gas and diesel-powered items once gassed or oiled, cannot be returned to The Sportsman's Guide. The manufacturer will require the customer to visit a qualified service center for inspection.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips