Great for the job site or farm. A 420cc engine cranks out the power, and a large fuel tank keeps it going up to 10 hours. Plus the never-go-flat wheels and flip-up handles provides easy mobility to put the power where you want it.
Getting the proper amount of wattage to run your household or meet your work and recreation needs is essential when deciding on a generator. To determine how much power you need, use the Wattage Guide found in the Additional Product Information section below.
- 15 hp, 420cc 4-stroke OHV gas engine
- Recoil and electric start
- Heavy-duty roll cage for max protection
- Foam-filled wheels won't go flat
- Flip-up handle for easy mobility
- Surge 4,500W AC output
- Rated 4,000W AC output
- 200-amp DC welder
- One 120V 30-amp AC twist-lock receptacles
- One 12V 8.3-amp DC receptacle
- 75-dB sound rating at 23'
- 6.5-gal. fuel tank
- 10-hr. run time (at 50% load)
- Low-oil engine shutoff protection
- Auto-idle feature
- Automatic voltage regulator
- Note: This item is shipped by commercial carrier curbside. Unloading is the customer's responsibility, including off the back of the truck. This product ships in one box, measuring 30"l. x 24"w. x 24"h. and weighing approx. 210 lbs. No expedited delivery. High-value orders require a physical street address, otherwise insurance costs will be added to the shipping total.
Start your engine! Order this Welder / Generator Combo today!