You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $179.99 Non-Member $199.99
- Buyer's Club $152.99 Non-Member $169.99
- Buyer's Club $116.99 Non-Member $129.99
- Details & Specs
LIFAN 2" Semi-trash Water Pump. Moves 9,510 gallons of contaminated water per hour! SAVE!
Dependable and durable. This is the EPA-approved Pro-series Pump has an easy-starting engine and tough, contractor-grade construction for years of reliable moving out water for work, farm or home.
- 6.5 horsepower 196cc industrial-grade OHV gas engine
- 2" diam. inlet / outlet
- 9,510 gph delivery
- Low-oil shutdown protection
- Auto-decompression for easy recoil start
- Contractor-grade, heavy-duty roll-cage frame
- 85.3' max pump head
- Cast-iron impeller
- 26.25' suction lift
- .95-gal. fuel tank
- 2.5-hr. runtime
- Adjustable throttle
- 23 x 18 x 19" h., 45 lbs.
Please Note: Gas and diesel-powered items once gassed or oiled, cannot be returned to The Sportsman's Guide. The manufacturer will require the customer to visit a qualified service center for inspection.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips